The 2017 exam season is almost over and it’s time to gear up for the upcoming exam season.
Here we bring to you a list of some of the top banking and government exams to look out for this year. In this article we have listed down some of of the most popular exams according to the month in which they are generally conducted.
*Note that these dates are tentative and are based on previous years’ notifications.
- ECGC PO 2018
- SSC CHSL Tier-I
- NIACL Assistant Prelims, 2018
- SBI PO Prelims, 2018
- NIACL Assistant Mains, 2018
- BOB Manipal, 2018
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank, 2018
- UPSC CSE Prelims, 2018
- RBI Grade ‘B’ Phase-I, 2018
- SBI PO Mains, 2018
- NICL AO Prelims, 2018
- RBI Grade ‘B’ Phase-II, 2018
- NICL AO Mains, 2018
- SSC CGL Tier-I, 2018
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I Prelims, 2018
- IBPS RRB Assistant Prelims, 2018
- UPSC CSE Mains, 2018
- IBPS PO Prelims, 2018
- IBPS PO Mains, 2018
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I Mains, 2018
- RBI Assistant Prelims, 2018
- IBPS RRB Assistant Mains, 2018
- IBPS Clerk Prelims, 2018
- IBPS Clerk Mains, 2018
- IBPS SO Prelims, 2018
The exact dates for this year will be updated as and when the official notifications are released. So, stay tuned 🙂 .
How to get started with Banking Exam Preparation?
Refer to previous year’s exam notification and get started with the below activities. While the pattern might slightly change, and you would need to bring some changes on your study plan after the exam notification is out, these activities will keep you familiar with the subjects and help you crack the exam at the very first attempt.
- Know the exam syllabus
- Know the exam pattern
- Get all the study materials
- Create a study plan
- Attempt sectional and full-length mock tests
- Analyze mock tests, identify weak areas and focus on them more
- Maintain notes of important quant formulas and grammar rules
- Read newspaper daily
- Practice mental math and learn vedic math tricks
- Keep enough time for revision before the exam
Practice Oliveboard Mocks to ace in banking exams this year!