The Reserve Bank of India conducts the RBI Grade ‘B’ exam for the direct recruitment of grade ‘B’ level officers. This post will put together all the information required regarding the RBI Grade ‘B’ Exam cutoffs for this year (2017) and the last two years (2016 & 2015).
Here’s a quick recap of RBI Grade ‘B’ selection procedure.
RBI Grade ‘B’ : Exam Pattern & Selection Procedure
The selection process is rigorous and is done in 3 successive stages, as mentioned below:-
- Phase – I Exam (Objective Type)
- Phase – II Exam (Descriptive Type)
RBI Grade ‘B’ (Phase – I) Exam Pattern
- Candidates will be required to clear both sectional and overall cut-offs to be shortlisted for the Phase-II examination.
RBI Grade ‘B’ (Phase – II) Exam Pattern
- These three papers are conducted in separate shifts.
- Papers I & II are set both in Hindi & English.
RBI Grade ‘B’ Interviews
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview, based on aggregate of marks obtained in Phase-II (Paper-I +Paper-II +Paper-III).
- The interviews have a weightage of 50 marks.
- Final selection is made based on performance in both phase – II and the interviews.
RBI Grade ‘B’ Exam : Official Cut-offs For 2017
The RBI had recently announced the cutoff scores used for shortlisting candidates. The results of the subsequent stages are out however the official cutoff data is yet to be released.
The following table shows the category wise cutoff scores for RBI Grade ‘B’ phase-I exam conducted in 2017.
RBI Grade ‘B’ (Phase – I) 2017 Cut-offs : Category-wise
RBI Grade ‘B’ Exam : Previous Years’ Cut-offs (2016, 2015)
RBI Grade ‘B’ (Phase – I) Cut-offs
RBI Grade ‘B’ (Phase – II) Cut-offs
RBI Grade ‘B’ Final (Selection) Cut-offs
Note that these numbers are based on the data from the official website. The Phase-II and final cutoffs for 2017 will be appended to this article as soon as the data is released.
Hope this helps. All The Best!